Whether your business has a bare-bones IT organization or a large IT staff, Advanced Network Solution’s network management services give you affordable access to expertise in technical areas where you may lack in-house resources. Our long experience as a Microsoft Certified Partner focusing on Windows networking and security and high-volume email systems has helped many companies improve the efficiency of their information networks.
ANS’s system engineers can provide insights on infrastructure and architecture that will allow your information network to grow along with your business without busting your IT budget.
Network Management services include:
- Information Technology planning and strategy
- Architecture and design of Windows XP and 2003 and Microsoft .NET Server
- Planning for migrations to Windows VISTA & XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server 2007 & 2003, and Exchange 2000.
- Planning for migrations to Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004.
- Troubleshooting chronic IT problems.
- Creating a comprehensive security strategy.
- Maximizing system availability and performance through fault-tolerant configuration, efficient network architecture, and proactive monitoring.
- Project management and special project assistance, especially for large-scale upgrades or migrations to or within the Microsoft family of IT solutions.
- Requirements definition and documentation.
- Product/brand/model identification, bill of materials development, vendor selection and qualification, procurement coordination, and documentation.
SITS’s network management services are available for as-needed help, for specific projects, or for ongoing support.