Spiders IT Solutions has been a leader in the design, implementation, optimization and support of IT Infrastructures since 2003.
As one of the first full-service companies to fully embrace personal computer networking, we have always known that a secure, resilient and highly available technology Infrastructure is indispensable to the achievement of your business goals. This has never been truer than in the accelerated business-technology climate of the 21st Century. Today’s needs surrounding data, communications and media are undergoing constant transformation, and the systems that move that information continue to dynamically converge with those that are ever more virtualized and space efficient, interactive, personalized and mobile.
- LAN, WAN, AND WLAN DESIGN, IMPLEMENTATION, AND SUPPORT:
Spiders IT LAN, WAN, and WLAN Design, Implementation, and Support solutions optimize the performance of your environment and enable you, with more secure, stable, scalable and cost-effective technologies and services, to sustain dramatic business growth and operational mobility. Our consultants and technologists, who have achieved the highest level of certification with our Infrastructure manufacturer partners, and who, simultaneously, possess powerful, hands-on business skills, build customized solutions that enable you to handle real-time business demands.
Our LAN, WAN, and WLAN solutions encompass:
- Need analysis and assessment: Of your existing LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies.
- Development of short and long-term LAN/WAN/WLAN support, growth, and transformation strategy.
- Introduction of emerging LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies.
- Development of LAN/WAN/WLAN implementation plans.
- Preparation of RFPs: As well as evaluation of vendor responses and management of procurement processes.
- Management of LAN/WAN/WLAN implementations: End-to-end or as-needed.
- Planning and execution of transitions to new Infrastructure.
- Designing support models: For the maintenance and support of your new LAN/WAN/WLAN environment.
- Increased productivity from network resources: As well as enhanced reliability and availability.
- Increased communications dynamism: With your consumers, constituents, business partners or suppliers.
- Increased network performance: Through the better utilization of existing assets and the strategic implementation of new technologies where needed.
- Improved employee mobility: More services, delivered securely and on-the-go.
- Reduced total cost: Of IT ownership, maintenance and troubleshooting due to proper planning, procurement, design and project management.
- 24 x 7 access to Spiders IT Help Desk: Peace of mind around the clock
- Physical Infrastructure:
Spiders IT views the physical Infrastructure in your data center and all of your computing hardware and services as an organic whole rather than as independent components. This is crucial to meeting the current demands for dynamic changes in your business and technology environments.
Our Physical Infrastructure solutions for your data center encompass a cost-effective, staged implementation strategy consisting of:
- Project planning and Data Center design services.
- Prime contractor services: Managing all aspects of physical infrastructure including building contractors, cabling, cooling, etc.
- Implementation services.
- Add move and change services.
Maintenance and repair services: On all IT equipment.
Technology end-of-life services.
- Increased IT availability: Raises revenue.
- Minimized upfront costs: To obtain greater return on investment.
- Better utilized assets.
- Effort coordinated by professionals comprehensively versed in all Data Center technologies: As well as environmental issues in data centers and other physical spaces where systems are implemented.
- Application Access Infrastructure:
Spiders IT has been a thought-leader in the development and implementation of Application Access Solutions since the inception of mobile office and on-demand access services. We are part of an elite group of IT business solution providers who work directly with the researchers, developers and manufacturers of Application Access Solutions to provide collaborative solutions that address your initiatives for secure information and system mobility.
Our Application Access Solutions include:
- Designing remote PC access strategies: Related to systems, services and security.
- Providing secure access: To data and applications of all kinds and volume levels.
- Design and support: Of Application Virtualization, Application Streaming and Application Performance Management solutions.
- Evaluating needs for and implementing remote system access: Virtualized servers, SSL VPN, etc.
- Telephony: Developing IP Telephony strategy and implementing telephony technologies.
- Fully mobilized workforce: With secure application and data access anywhere, anytime.
- Vast cost and time savings: Through centralized implementation of applications and then virtualization or streaming them to end users over the Internet.
- Dramatically reduced security risks: Through protected access gateways.
- Rapid deployment of new office locations: Set-up occurs in hours instead of days.
- Improved performance of telephony services: At dramatically reduced cost.
- High Availability Solutions:
Spiders Information Technology is expert in the design of High Availability clustered solutions that increase the performance of, and protect, your most critical business systems. These solutions give you constant data and system uptime and recoverability.
Our clustered solutions connect multiple systems across platforms such as Microsoft, Wintel, Linux and others and make them perform as a single technology resource. This enables different servers, storage devices and operating systems within your environment to handle complex application and data requirements with the capacity and speed of a massive machine. Future scalability comes from business-specific systems added to the cluster rather than “empty”, process-only components and enables truly cost-effective growth. These clustered solutions are also critical to application and data security—providing comprehensive coverage and redundancy in the event of any system failure.
- 24 x 7 system uptime: Resulting in dramatic business cost-savings through reduced work interruption.
- Expanded application performance and scalability: Through increased and more “intelligent” computing.
- Optimized utilization of unused server and storage power: By way of delivery in a clustered environment.
- Comprehensive centralized management (including remote management): Of all business systems, data and applications.
- Reduced resources: Consolidated technologies save space and decrease complexity in your data center.